Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A little of this, a little of that

I lost my mother when I was 11 months old, on the same day I got a baby brother. I think this has greatly shaped who I am today. Growing up was rough but I made it threw all the challenges that life threw at me. 

I don't think that I am the most caring, loving or sympathetic person; but if anything I am protective and loyal. It's like that song Angel eyes by love and theft. She's got a little bit of DEVIL in those angel eyes. Well I feel like I relate tho this song very well. 

Growing up I was in contact with my mother's side of the family, seeing them often. They all saw my father as the rebel out law that he is, Hunting (some legal some not), Tattoos, smoked pot, grew pot, drank, and much more. The day I turned 20 years old I went to a tattoo shop with my boyfriend at the time and got my very first tattoo. I was already the black sheep of the family so what could it hurt right. My tattoo was in memory of my mother, go figure they all loved it. Since then I have gotten more tattoos, and get looked down upon more then ever. The only problem is I really don't care what they think of me, not that that is a problem in my eyes. I'm just not girly enough for them. I would go ahead and tell you I suppose I know why but I don't need to.... I actually know why. I'm a tomboy always have been and always will be. I hunt, fish, love to get in some mud and go mudding, I don't wear my hair down or makeup every day, and I don't mind getting dirty or swearing like a pirate. I am who I am, I wont let any of them change me; I'm not going to wear girly clothes all the time.... I see nothing wrong with jeans and a t. I find it ridiculous that you need to look like a "proper" woman  ALL THE TIME!!!! All I have to say for myself is I am my father's child. I have his attitude and act just like him in a lot of ways. 

I get lectured about my tattoo's all the time from family but that is not going to stop me from getting more. I'm hoping this weekend I can make it down to my tattoo guy's shop to have him look at a drawing and fix it up for me. Soon I will have my 5th tattoo, I hope to have it by the end of summer. 

So just to throw in a little blurb about yesterday. I was told at work that I must choose working full time there or walking out the door. This is all after they told me that they were considering my position for part time and I had gone out and found another part time job. Being completely frustrated with my job I thought about just walking then and there. But of course I'm one of those people who have a head on their shoulder and know that bills need to be paid and I cannot live off a part time job. I just got a Jeep, and a Camper and those need to come first.... simply because I love jeeps and camping and I don't want to ruin my credit or have my "toys" taken away from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment