Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Morning Troubles

Well how do I begin..... I got up around 3:30 this morning which was completely ridiculous! I'm not sure why I wake up at these absurd times, but I do. I let Jep out and while doing so I checked my phone.... it's just habit to check my phone when I'm awake. I had a message from my older brother's friend. He had told me that my younger step brother had texted him looking for a ride and that he knew where he was. Boy how exciting.... normally I wouldn't give 2 shits about where the kid was but this morning was different. My younger step brother has been on the run from the cops for quite some time now. Me not wanting him to break into my home am all for putting his ass in jail. He has stolen one to many times! 

I have been on and off the phone with the state police all morning, I guess the vehicle that my step brother stole the other night has been found in a parking lot. It also was confirmed that someone was on the back road which we thought last night. I have given the officer's all the information that I know. It's been quite the exciting morning.... I herd he stole a jeep and that was the last straw, he was seen on our road and I am not taking any chances with that kid. So I called the cops on him, he need's to get what he deserves. Especially after he stole from my dad.... he got one of my dad's business checkbooks and ended up getting quite the chunk of change out of the account. So they called the cops on him, and told him they were shutting his phone off. He told his mother that he wish's he had taken more money to make it worth it. That really pissed me off because he's a little shit head and can't be respectful of his own parents. 

We are trying to find the kid now but it's a bit harder than you'd think. I'll give it to the kid he can hid well! This is my life.... hopefully not for long though. I hope to move soon and get away from all this craziness, let someone else deal with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment