Friday, June 28, 2013

:-/

Well I got my first hug today. I'm not sure if a hug's all I want or not. I keep waiting for thing's to pan out but when it really comes down to it I have a choice to make. Stay in my relationship and continue dragging on like I have been or be single again; and see where it takes me. I feel like a little hellion not quite ready to decide what I want for the rest of my life. I suppose I need to sit down and talk with my boyfriend about all of this. Maybe we can part as friends, maybe we'll work something out; but I'm pretty sure I want to be alone for a while.  

I think I have just gotten to a point in life where I want to live, I want to have fun, enjoy life. I don't like playing mom to the person I am dating. Always struggling with bills, Not getting any help and when I do its an argument. House work is more than a chore unless I'm the only one doing it. I just am so far gone I guess..... Kinda like that song "Don't be falling in love as she's walking away"...... Well here goes to finding out where my relationship stands. Time to actually talk to the boyfriend...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment